Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!
It's going to be a showery, gloomy day here in South Central Pennsylvania today but that's ok because it's football day! I'm also going to try to squeeze in a little stamping time, too!
Yesterday, Kelsey had the day off from work so she invited us out for lunch at a local brewing company that is in her apartment building. It's been awhile since we last ate there. So, we met up and had a nice lunch then hit a local antique store. I found a favorite ceramic Christmas tree that was reasonably priced and she ended up going home with me! Like I needed another ceramic tree, right? This is #14 of this style Holland Mold. Meanwhile, Kelsey found a set of vintage ceramic kissing Santa & Mrs. Claus figures that she snagged. She has the cutest white hutch that she decorates with Santa's for Christmas. She was thrilled to find them! I can't wait to see her place decorated for the holidays! She has it decorated now for Halloween and it looks so nice! I'm hoping she gets her decorating skills from her mama! LOL
I have a pretty card to share with you today that uses the Tile Garden stamp set from the 2026 Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog and the Scalloped Blooms stamp set that carried over.
I used the sketch from Really Robin Stamps for this card. I love how simple it is and how it displays 2 different patterns of the paper!
Card Details:
Stamps: Scalloped Blooms, Tile Garden
Ink: Hydrangea Hue, Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock: Hydrangea Hue, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic White, Mosaic Garden DSP
Accessories: Hydrangea Hue Ribbon, Hydrangea Hue In Color Dots, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I am always in need of Thank You cards and I really wanted to play with the Mosaic Garden suite. Have you seen the Tile Garden Dies that are in this suite? They are pretty cool and are just like the Spotlight on Nature Dies but they are squares instead of circles. I also love the distressed look of the images in the stamp set!
That is all for me today!
Hope you have something fun planed today!
*****************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment