Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Trick or Treat Doggy

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Today I have another cute Halloween card to share with you. This one uses Stampin Up! products from last year. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Halloween & Fright Night (both 2025 retired Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Granny Apple Green, Petunia Pop, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Petunia Pop, Basic White, Spooky Sweet DSP (retired 2025 Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Spooky Halloween & Fright Night Dies (both 2025 retired Online Exclusives), Banner Punch (retired), Birch Wood 3D EF (retired), Petunia Pop Iridescent Ribbon (retired), Foam Stars, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card was designed for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together but I don't think one will be happening anytime soon. Even though I am not tied down to doing card orders anymore I am limiting myself on stamp time because of my hands. I have been using Volteran Arthritis Cream on them everyday & night but also giving them a few days of rest each week. 
Anyways, I decided to put this card kit together and put them in my Halloween bin for future use. That dog sure is cute!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy







No comments: