Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Pure Innocence Calendar 2011

Hello & Happy Tuesday!!

Today is February 1st and time for another page on my Pure Innocence Girl calendar. I made this calendar for my best friend back in Pennsylvania as a Thank You gift! She told me she was gonna wallpaper her refridgerator with all 12 months and I could see her doing that too! LOL

I colored my little Girl with Copic Markers and added as many embellishments I could find.
I think I love this month more so than any other month!

Check it out....


February PI Calendar 2011:

Stamps: PI Digi Image, Sentiment from Hugs & Wishes (SU)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, GP White, Bittersweet DSP from Basic Grey
Accessories: SU Heart Embosslits, Swirls Die, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Prima Roses, Gold Heart Button, Sheer Heart Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Scor Tape


Also my stampin friend here in Missouri has posted her February calendar as well. You can see Vicki's here. :)


Well, that's all for now! I'm off to work on my SCS Color Challenge card so i'll be back later with an update as long as I have electric! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh, this is cute,precious, adorable, totally awesome... I have more swirling around in my head but my fingers don't move fast enough! This is just plain precious! Perfection!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Now you have me wanting to make calenders! You are such an enabler! It's beautiful!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Wendy!!! I love your swirls, dang girl, I forgot to use any of those.....LOL!! It is gorgeous!!!!!

Tammi said...

It's so great seeing what others do with calendars, I'm loving this one too!! Love all the hearts, your friend is lucky to get this!