Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sketch Challenge 319

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

As you can see from my pictures below we are having another snow day!
I am convinced now that all this cold (teens & below 0 degrees) has followed me from Pennyslvania! People here say it never snows like this!



Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS.
Below is the layout and my card samples.






Was in need of a birthday card and this sketch fit the bill! :)


Sketch Challenge 319 Card:

Stamps: AMuse Sentiment
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Soft Sky, PTI Vanilla, K&Company Wild Raspberry DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Flower Punch, SU Vanilla Brad, Soft Sky Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Scor Tape


I'm alittle under the weather yesterday & today.
Fighting a headache and a bit of a sore throat.
Ughhh, I dislike being sick but what else is there to do on such a bitterly cold & snowy day other than stay in your pj's and sleep!
Maybe if i'm lucky I could get Kelsey to make me some chicken noodle soup!
Wish me luck on that one!

Have a great day, friends!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Seriously, that's just crazy with all the snow you've all been getting! It's bright and sunshiny here. If I lived closer I'd bring you over some homemade chicken noodle soup, my hubby is sick too and that's what I'm making for dinner, it's just about done, take care! You made a wonderful card. ~hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome card... I hope you don't get sick! Feel better!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great card using Roxie's sketch! So sorry to hear you're under the weather! I had chicken noodle soup for supper - Chick-fil-A makes a good soup and I grabbed some on my way to work.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Time for a blanket and that chicken soup! As for the snow, we keep sending it to you so you don't get homesick! Love the card and the sketch you used. Feel better quickly!

Janice M said...

I'm thinking the snow must have followed you cause we've been having a lite snow year here!

Sorry your under the weather, I'm fighting it too this week, shouldn't complain this is the first all winter though.

Your card is Beautiful!! Love your take on the sketch!