Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Color Challenge 319

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and the colors are:
Concord Crush, Crumb Cake/Kraft & Vanilla.

Since I do not have Concord Crush I substituted it with Elegant Eggplant. I love these colors, very rich & elegant!




This is the first time I pulled this set off my shelf. It is from SellABration this year. It is called Bliss and it is #59 on my list of sets used in 2011.


Color Challenge 319 Card:

Stamps: Bliss SAB'11 (set #59)
Ink: Crumb Cake/Kraft, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake/Kraft, Vanilla
Accessories: SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain, Kaiser Vanilla Pearls, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

I love, love, love this!

Well, that's all for me today!
I have a few things I need to get done so i'd better get started!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Mere Deaux said...

Your card is beautiful!! I hope you won't mind if I case it sometime. I enjoyed visiting your web site.
Jan

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yo and Patti Sue have been making some real beauties with this set! Wow this card is awesome!

Jetstudio Designs said...

This card is beautiful. I love the color combination! I got this set too this year and haven't tried it, but I just might try to CASE your card, it's so pretty and elegant.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome Wendy!! Love that set and the tulip frame EF is perfect!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers GF! This is drop dead gorgeous... so elegant!

Carol L said...

Of course it's gorgeous - it's PURPLE!!! I really REALLY like this card! TFS!

Debbie said...

You go girl.. Love that you are tackling the SU stuff. I have tons on my shelf that have still not seen ink. I should take my inspiration from you and start inking them up. Beautiful card!!!

Hugs
Debbie