Monday, April 18, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch 187

Hello & Happy Monday!

Tonight I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketches since I haven't played in awhile.
Below is the layout & my samples....







Mojo Monday Sketch 187 Card:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sentiment from More Great Greetings
Ink: Regal Rose, Memento Black
Cardstock: PTI White, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Georgia Peach DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Border Punch, SU Sm & Lg Tag Punches, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Kaiser White Pearls, Regal Rose 5/8 Grosgrain, Scor Tape


Hope you like!
Well, that's all for me tonight! I'm off to bed.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Stunning Wendy!It's the perfect Mother's Day card!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!!! Love the color combo and that border punch is fantastic...

Hugs
Debbie