Friday, April 22, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 319

Hello & Happy Friday!

Well, yesterday I had every intention of posting my card for the Ways to Use It Challenge 319 but my camera died on me. So this morning I dug out my old one and got to work on taking pictures to catch up.

The Ways to Use It Challenge was themed "Ovalicious". We could use ovals or egg shaped Nestibilities for our cards. I fought tooth & nail to win a set of these egg nesties on Ebay a few months ago so I thought what a perfect excuse to use them! I made Kels & Shawn each alittle something for Easter which I will share on Easter Sunday so this card goes along with Shawn's little treat.

I also used set # 60 on my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. This little cutie is called Chocolate Bunny and I think he's adorable!


Ways to Use It Challenge 319- Ovalicious Card:

Stamps: Chocolate Bunny
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Marina Mist, White, Marina Mist DSP
Accessories: Egg Shaped Nestibilities, Sheer White Ribbon, Pearl Brad, Marina Mist Grosgrain, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for now!
I will be back shortly to upload my project for today!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable! Don't you love when you win an auction... it's like you can conquer the world LOL!

Carol L said...

This is totally adorable and I love the colors! Hang onto that bunny stamp!! I saw a bidding war on it on ebay a few weeks ago and it sold for over 30 bucks!!!!! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!!!

Janice M said...

What a cute card! I'm wishin I would have gotten a set of those egg nesties when they were out.