Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last of the Candy Bars for 2012

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Those winds around here have died down some but it's still cold outside. Atleast today the sun is shining so it may or may not warm it up a bit. Kelsey made us some White Chocolate Cocoa last nite and i'm not one for that kind of stuff but it was pretty darn good! Kept us warm & toasty!

So today I am sharing the rest of my Candy Bar Wrappers that I did for the craft show. These are one of my top sellers every year!







This year I tried to make them easier on me to make by using my Stampin Up sets that have coordinating punches and it certainly made them go together faster!

Well, that is all for today!
Have some things to make in the kitchen today for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day celebrations. 2 Pumpkin Pies, Deviled Eggs, Cheese & Bolonga Tray, Sweet Potatoes & Stuffing. Hopefully that won't take too long so we can get the rest of the wrapping done! I'm so behind this year.....

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Wendy, The wrappers are really cute! I will email you the ones I did as soon as I figure out how to do it. I think I need to rent a teenager for tech support! :)Thanks for your help and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!