Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Color Challenge 441

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far! 
It seems as though the dog days of summer are upon us so I made my way downstairs where it is much cooler and also to get inky this afternoon. I took a peek at today's Color Challenge from over at SCS and thought i'd take a stab at it.

Here are today's colors....

Night of Navy, Cajun Craze & Soft Sky


 The dessert option is to make a masculine card and I love to make masculine cards to which I thought this challenge would be easy but I struggled with these colors.


I can always use masculine cards on my card rack so i'm usually in my glory when it comes to making this type of card. Loved the Night of Navy & Cajun Craze but that Soft Sky threw me off a bit. I do like how my card came out so I guess that's all that matters, right?


Color Challenge 441 Card:

Stamps: Fish from DRS Stamps, Too Terrific Tags
Ink: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Cajun Craze 12 X 12 Stack (retired)
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Linen Thread, Tag Punches, Corner Rounder, Gold Brad, 2 Sided Tape

This card has nothing popped up for easy mailing! :)

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Darnell said...

You've made these colors work seamlessly on your fantastic masculine card, Wendy! This is going in my faves folder!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How can there be no comments on this amazing card.... well I sure cured that, huh? Love!