Monday, August 26, 2013

Merry Monday Challenge Week #72

Hello & Happy Monday!

It's time for another sketch from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper. She gave us a really easy layout this week so I hope you can play along with us!

Here we go....





I drew inspiration from my paper, Season of Style, from Stampin Up. I then pulled out Santa from the Color Me Christmas set. So cute, don't ya think?? My sentiment on the front is from Oh, Goodie! The inside sentiment is from Christmas Messages. All new stamps & paper!  I threw in some clear rhinestones for a bit a sparkle after I used some glitter on my Santa. My ribbon is retired. I made a flat bow for easier mailing. Feel free to stop by Lesley's blog to see what the other Merry Markers created this week. Also we are saying goodbye to 2 of our Merry Makers this week, Narelle & Sherry! I've so enjoyed working with these 2 ladies and will miss them on the team.


Merry Monday Week #72 Card:

Stamps: Color Me Christmas, Oh Goodie!, Christmas Messages
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Word Window Punch, Cherry Cobbler Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Pen, Glitter, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all from me today!
Time to get my housework done then maybe later I can stamp a bit more.....if I can move. The back has been bothering me a bit again. :(
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

How sweet is this card? I love this cheery little Santa and the stripey red paper is fabulous! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Wendy - I'll miss you girls!

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card Wendy, I love your fun Santa and this great paper.

Julia Aston said...

Love the look with the diagonal stripes - this is HO HO HO cute!

Lesley said...

I love that adorable Santa!!! The polka dot ribbon is fabulous!

Bonnie said...

I love the stripes and polka dots and all that red! Fantastic Santa and fantastic card!

Margaret Moody said...

What a fun card, Wendy! Love the candy cane stripes and your happy Santa! So cute!