Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sketch Challenge 448

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I was so excited when I took a peek at the Sketch Challenge today from over at SCS but I wanted to wait till Mr Brown made his way to my Red Lion address so I could use some new goodies that I ordered. After lunch he finally arrived and I was so giddy with excited....I grabbed that box & headed downstairs!
First of all I had to open and touchy-feel everything before I could wrap my mind around what I was going to make for my card. I ordered the new set called Regarding Dahlia's and it was perfect for some Thank You cards that I needed.

So, here we go....





Sorry my pictures weren't real good. We haven't had a lick of sunshine in 2 days around here. With this cloudy, rainy, dreary weather all anyone wants to do is lounge around & sleep but I said, NOT TODAY for the Brown man is coming!

I also ordered some of the Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon and is it ever beautious! I have a feeling i'll be ordering more of that! My DSP is from Afternoon Picnic and I am happy with my cards!

All I need to do now is write my little Thank You inside and get in the mail. LOL That might take me a day or 2 since i've become such a slacker!

Well, my hubby just got in from his hard day of work and I need to go get supper on the table!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are so pretty! Love this new color!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my, these are so pretty! Isn't it funny how different our weather is? We had one 5 minute shower yesterday, and then the sun was back out. They say the weekend will be better, but do we believe them? Anyway, Costal Cabana is a lovely color addition, and I think I will be grabbing it lots.

JD/ Jill said...

Great cards! I also really like that color! Very nice!

Carol L said...

Your brown truck brought some pretty new things for you to play with :) Don't you just love this new tropical color? Beautiful card!