Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snowman Soups

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today i'm doing a little bit of crafting just to finish up some table treats for our Christmas dinner on Thursday. I always try to make place setting tags & a treat to put at each table setting. Our guests loved them last year and i'm sure they will love what I have for them this year! I will show them on Christmas Day so come back to see, ok?

This year I made 10 Snowman Soups for my one show for Small Business Saturday. I had 2 left that Kirsten took to her work and a lady asked for 4 more. They are super fun to make. I also had another order for 4 more. Not a problem!




I used a 4 X 6 paper pad from Stampin Up called Fresh Prints DSP. I really love the colors & patterns in that pack and thought it was perfect for my Snowman Soups.
My sentiment or Snowman Soup recipe comes from Whimsie Doodles which is a digi image. I purchased this a few years back and know that it is still available on their page. It's nice having this to print out when ever I need it!
In my Snowman Soups I used a package of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, a small cello bag of mini marshmellows, Hershey Kisses and a candy cane. YUM!

Hope you like!
It's really chilly & damp here in south central PA the last few days. We've not had much sunshine in the last few weeks. This Snowman Soup would be great about now to warm the soul!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!


Happy Holidays, friends!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Thanks for sharing these little packages of poop! These are so cute, I would order from you too! This may be my office treats next year! Thank you so much for sharing!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super fun presentation for the cocoa!!