Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Yummy Candy Bags

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great day!

I got so busy today that I almost forgot to do my blog update!
More Christmas candy treats to show!




I picked up some yummy Russell Stover Candies at my local grocery store and packaged them up in small cello bags. My Aunt especially loves these! She always orders them from me for every holiday!  I used the Merry Everything stamp set that has the matching Note Tag Punch! Love this!

Russell Stover Treat Bags:

Stamps: Merry Everything
Ink: Real Red, Island Indigo
Cardstock: Real Red, The Paper Studio DSP, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Rhinestones, Note Tag Punch, Small Cello Bags

Well, that's all for tonight!
Hope you will stop back tomorrow for my Year in Review where I pick my favorites from this past year!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

No comments: