Friday, January 2, 2015

A Customer Request

Hello & Happy Friday!

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?
We will be dog sitting Shawn's sister's dog, Marshal for a few hours on Saturday while they move. Marshall is a YorkiePoo and he is just the cutest! My girls (Gigi & Baillee) just love him!

So, a few weeks ago I had an order from a devoted customer for a pack of Penn State cards. Her grandson goes to school there and she writes to him on a regular basis and wanted to know if I could create something Penn State related. I looked high & low for some scrapbook papers but had no luck. While on our trip to the Bahama's in September I was picking my sister in law, Melissa's brain since she is quite crafty! :) She suggested looking for some ribbon since she's seen ribbon done with Penn State on. I did not have any luck finding the ribbon so I sat and remembered that I did a card a few years ago for my best friend's son who graduated from Penn State. I made him a Thank You card with the Penn State logo on it. I went and looked thru my folders and found the logo and printed some out and at last my customers cards were made! What a relief!  :)




The best thing about these cards are that they are flat for easy mailing and my customer loved them!


Penn State Cards:

Stamps: computer generated
Ink: none
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Neenah White
Accessories: Stars EF from Darice, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy