Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015 Calendars

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Just a quick post today as we are heading out to drop Gigi & Bailee off at doggy spa day! With all this cold snowy weather in the last few weeks, they are stinky and in need of a spa day! After that I am headed to Michael's, Sam's and the grocery store. I hate the thought of going outside in this very cold & windy weather! Oh the joys of winter!

Anyways, before I head out I wanted to share the next few months of calendars then tomorrow I will share the rest.

Here we go!







My Mom just loves these! She's always talking about what she likes about each month! LOL 
I display my calendars in a 4 X 6 plastic acrylic picture frame like you use for the post it note holders.


Well, that's all I have for you today!
Tomorrow will be the rest, I promise!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your calendar pages!! They are so fresh & petty but relatively easy to make. I can't wait to see the final group. What do you use to display the pages? You have great ideas & I really enjoy your videos. Karen

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these Wendy!! That peep is soooo cute and the tulips are awesome coming out of the circle!!