Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Color Challenge 512

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Woke up to a snowy day here in south central Pennsylvania! Calling for the temps to get really cold tonight with temps in minus range with wind chills. Ughh, my back does not like this really cold stuff so I might just go in to hibernation mode! LOL Sounds good but since i'm not a bear, won't happen! It does sound like a good plan though to make a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and craft the day away, tomorrow!

Anyways, today I sat and did some crafting. Trying to get back into doing a little each day! 
First thing this morning I popped onto Facebook and seen a post from a childhood friend. Her mother is not doing well. She's been in the hospital for a few days and will be going home with hospice. I feel so sad for the family. So, I checked out the Color Challenge afterwards and used today's colors to make a card to send them to let them know we are thinking & praying for them all.

Color Challenge 512

Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry & Mossy Meadow




Color Challenge 512 Card:

Stamps: Too Kind, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Lg & Wide Oval Punches, Blushing Bride Stitched Ribbon, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape


Another flat card that has nothing popped up. Hopefully my bow doesn't bulk it up too much!

Well, that is all for me today!
Dropping Kelsey off to have her hair done this evening then going to visit with my parents since I have not seen them since Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by & STAY WARM!
~Wendy

No comments: