Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Projects 2014

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today as I made my way down to my craft room I noticed all my Paper Pumpkin projects sitting at the bottom of the steps....some not finished. I had my mind prepared on doing today's Color Challenge but instead I went in a different direction. I finished up 2 of the last few Paper Pumpkin's that have been sitting unloved.

Today i'm going to share with you the first couple that I got starting in August 2014.


August 2014 Paper Pumpkin




September 2014 Paper Pumpkin




October 2014 Paper Pumpkin





These kits are made by Stampin Up! on a monthly basis for $19.95. I have grown to love the idea of a cute little project getting delivered to my mailbox each month! The boxes come complete with everything you need! Also detailed directions!

Well, that is all for today!
Tomorrow I will share November & December's Paper Pumpkin kits.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: