Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Special Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today both my hubby & I both are under the weather. We fought off the colds all winter long and now that spring is here, it finally caught up to us. Last night I started with taking some cold meds and broke out the vaporizer again. I'm hoping to get a jump on it before it gets bad. I have been crazy busy in the stamp room and I think lack of sleep is catching up to me. Today and tomorrow is looking to be rainy so I plan to take full advantage of resting up! 

I'm happy to say that yesterday I finished up the last of my Easter goodies to send to Kirsten's work! Hands are killing me but happy it's done! I did make up 20 more Bunny Curvy Keepsake Boxes and got them all filled with chocolate yummies! I think they are quite adorable!

So, I had a request one day last week from my good customer, Audrey. She knows a young lady that has recently won a swim competition and asked for a Congratulations card for her. I really scratched my head on this one since I do not own anything stamp related to swimming. I went on Google and found some clip art and the card was born.....I really liked it too!



One good thing about Audrey, she keeps me stepping with coming up with idea's!
What do you think??


Congratulations Card:

Stamps: Well Scripted (sentiment) and Clip Art (swimmer)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Black 12 X 12 Paper Pad Neutrals, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Finishing Touches Framelits, Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Multi Glue


That is all for me today!
Going to take a breather today and just relax!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, love the pom pom tail!!! Hope you feel better soon!!