Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sketch Challenge 530

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another dreary rainy day with heavy snow in the forecast for tonight into tomorrow. I'm starting to feel like I live in Alaska instead of PA. I'm so ready for spring because I don't handle the cold temps anymore with my back and shoveling snow is definitely out of the picture for me these days! 

So, i'm spending the day down in my stamp room again. Working on some cards and doing some reorganizing. Before I get into having a messy table I hopped over to Splitcoaststampers to get today's Sketch Challenge 530. I immediately thought this would be a great sketch for a birthday card for my younger brother, Randy. His birthday is in a few weeks.







I love when a card turns out the way you pictured it in your head! I'm sure my brother will love this! He's become a big fan of my cards and candy treats in the last few years! Who would have thought! LOL


Sketch Challenge 530 Card:

Stamps: Wetlands, sentiment from DRS Designs
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP Pad
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Banner Framelits, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape



That's all for today!
Time for a quick lunch then back to work!

Thanks for popping in and have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: