Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Easter Lamb

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I made a quick card today for my upcoming Spring show.
I used the new Easter Lamb that is in the Occasions Mini Catalog and he's quite cute!




You all know how much I love that tilted panel so I used it here with some English Garden DSP.
I think it makes for a very springy card!

Easter Lamb Card:

Stamps: Easter Lamb
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, English Garden DSP
Accessories: Blush Blossom Chevron & Stitched Grosgrain, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue

Hope you like it!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Awww, the lamb is adorable and I love your tilted panel! Great card design that I should try one of these days!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Wendy! Love that paper with the sweet lamb!