Saturday, February 20, 2016

Indescribable Gifts

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday I had a chance to spend some time in my stamp room working on a few cards for the Spring Show. I recently picked up this stamp set from a seller on Facebook. Indescribable Gifts was in last years Occasions Mini Catalog. It's a pretty set that I missed out on.




Indescribable Gifts Card:

Stamps: Indescribable Gifts
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories: Spring Flowers EF, Circle Punch, Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon, White Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Liqiud

I love these 2 colors together and think this set makes for a pretty spring card!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors you used here. You've inspried me to get my set out (it hasn't seen ink yet)!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers! I think I only used this stamp once. Need to get it out again! Thanks for the reminder!