Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Coffee Cup Carrier for Easter

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another dreary day on tap here in PA. It's been raining off & on since Sunday.
 It's hard to get motivated to do housework when the sun isn't shining! 

Today I want to share a cool treat idea that I learned how to make from Lisa Curcio. Here is the link to her blog: Lisa's Stamp Studio 





I still had a few of those small coffee cups left and decided to give this cup carrier a try!
They are quite fun! I may just order more of these little cups to make these up in the future!

I used up some retired DSP as well as a retired sentiment but that butterfly just makes this carrier! 
My coffee cups are filled with Hershey Kisses. I don't remember off hand where I purchased the coffee cups. It was a few years ago. I will have to look into that to get more!


Coffee Cup Carrier:

Stamps: Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP (2014)
Accessories: Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Bold Butterfly Framelits, White Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid



That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Wendy, this is super cute and different! Maybe this is what I'll make for the neices, nephews and the grandchildren this year!