Sunday, March 20, 2016

WooHoo! It's the 1st Day of Spring!

Hello & Happy Sunday!


Unfortunately, they are calling for snow showers here in PA today! Yikes! Not springy at all!!

I am still under the weather with this cold and it's no wonder with the crazy weather we've been having! I hope with Easter coming next weekend that our weather gets warmer. 

Anyways, today I wanted to share with you something I created for the 1st day of spring. I needed something cheery after a bunch of cloudy day!





Spring Banner:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories: Perfect Pennants BigZ Die (retired), Alphabet Typeset BigZ Dies (retired), Bold Butterfly Framelits, Decorative Dots EF, Brickwall EF, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Blushing Bride Ribbon (retired), White Pearls, Jute, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

I love making banners to dress up the shelf in my living room. They can be so much fun!


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoy the 1st day of spring!
~Wendy

No comments: