Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter Lamb Candy Bags

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A quick post then hubby & I are headed out to take a walk before the rain starts today! It's already on our doorstep so I have a feeling we are going to get a bit wet!

I had a chance to go to the Spring Craft Show yesterday afternoon. It was so nice! I picked up a spring basket and some cute Easter ornaments that I will try to share a picture this week.

Today I am sharing these cute candy bag treats that I made a tag for with the Easter Lamb stamp. That lamb is just too cute!!





I filled up a Medium Cello Bag with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey Kisses and a few Hershey's Miniature Candy Bars. Tied the bag shut with some White Baker's Twine and added my tags. This little lamb is quick to color and just so sweet! I made a version of this for the Spring Craft Show with some cello bags that SU carried a few years ago called Twisty Treat Bags but I added a Daffodil Delight tag & ribbon to them. Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of them but they sure were cute!!!


Easter Lamb Candy Bags:

Stamps: Easter Lamb 2016
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Hole Punch, White Baker's Twine, Medium Cello Bags, Tombow Liquid


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: