Friday, March 25, 2016

Sweet Sorbet DSP Notepads

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is finally upon us and we are 2 days away from Easter!

Today I have a few more notepads to share. I was on a roll with making them last weekend. 
I promise I will soon have some other things to share.



I have SO much of this Sweet Sorbet DSP left from a few years back that I am trying to use up! I have a huge box full of paper from over the years but I doubt I will ever use it all.
This DSP has some pretty pastel colors in it that are springy.

Just A Note Notepads:

Stamps: Sentiment from SU (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Twine, White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

I did not make matching RSVP Pens with this set of notepads as I usually do.

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Wendy, your notepads are so pretty! I especially love this dsp. I can relate to your comment about dsp becuase I was recently thinking about how much I have and how I would never use it up but I still order and hoard it, though less lately!