Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Number of Years Birthday Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

What a beautiful day we are in for today!
We finally got a bit of a break with the hazy, hot & humid weather but they are saying tomorrow it will be back....and with a vengeance! I saw nothing but mid to upper 90's for all weekend long! Blah, Blah, Blah!!! 
Guess Shawn & I better get our bike rides in while we can!
 Last evening we went to the Rail Trail and rode for 8 miles! I'm so feeling it today in my knees.

So, I recently had a card order to fulfill for a customer. She asked for a pack of birthday cards with flowers. I did a pack for her not too long ago with the Number of Years stamp set but they were for an Anniversary. I kept with the same layout but used Sweet Sugarplum, one of the new In Colors! She loved them!




And I am loving this new color!
What do you think??


Number of Years Birthday Set:

Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue


My thought for today.....


My thoughts exactly!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great set....I missed these sweet flowers in this set originally...I was just concentrating on the numbers! They sure are pretty and of course she will love them!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, I still need to get this set! Love it and that ribbon!!!

D'Ann said...

Wendy, this is soooo pretty! I think I bought the set because I kept seeing those flowers but haven't used it yet, just the dies. I would love a set of cards like these! In fact, I think I will make a set for my mom. I've been doing a pretty miserable job in keeping her from the Hallmark shop but I think these will do it! She will love them (hopefully)!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I really like that new color and these are a beautiful set of florals. I am she she will love them.