Thursday, July 14, 2016

You're My Anchor

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Last evening I went downstairs to stamp since it was storming here.
I pulled out my pack of 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack and of course I went right for the Dapper Denim! Just love that color of blue! I decided to make a masculine card with the Guy Greetings stamp set.



Isn't the Dapper Denim color pretty? I have taken to all the new In Colors this year and that's probably a first since the year we had Coastal Cabana & Strawberry Slush!


You're My Anchor Card:

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Dappy Denim Ruched Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


My thought for the day....



That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

THis is great, Wendy! I love Dapper Denim too....I need to use it more! Stay cool today! I heard Route 30 got flooded...scary stuff!

Carol L said...

I like the denim color too, and your card is such a great masculine design with the diagonal stripes and anchor image & sentiment. I like the new emerald green too. I love the quote below the card too - it's so true!
Enjoy your day and stay cool!