Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Celebrate the Season

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a Christmas card to share. 
This is the first Christmas card I have made since March and with the holidays being only 5 months away I think I need to get started!

I borrowed Deb's stamp set called Happy Scenes along with the Hearth & Home Thinlits from last year's Holiday Catalog and made a few cards with it! The Thinlits are still available but sadly not the stamp set. The stamp set has alot of great images!

On my card I flipped my window frame on it's side just so the whole stamped image would fit inside of it. and I added a snowflake from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set that is still available. Behind the window I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and I added my sentiment. 





I'm pleased with how my card turned out and love that it is mail friendly too!
Hope you like!

Celebrate the Season Card:

Stamps: Happy Scenes, Flurry of Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Hearth & Home Thinlits, Snow Flurry Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


*******************************************************

My thought for today....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Wendy! How clever that you did it sideways! Good idea to get started on those cards now!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love your scene in blue, Wendy! I scrolled back to see I missed some gorgeous beachy cards, as well. I have been a slacker recently, as my job moved to a new location and I have been picking up some extra hours.

Carol L said...

I love how you flipped the window on it's side to accommodate the scenic view of the trees - I really like that idea! What a great Christmas card! Have a great week ahead :)