Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Farmer's Market Notecard

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick card today as I have a busy day ahead!

My customer requested cards made with grapes. Not sure if someone she knows loves grapes or they are a fan of wine drinking but this is the best I could do for grapes! This is DSP from the retired pack of Farmer's Market that I found the grape images in and cut out. The other paper shown is also from the same pack. She wanted no sentiments on these so she could use as a notecard. 



I was pleased with the outcome but I struggled with not putting a sentiment on.
Oh, the life of a card maker! Ha!


Grape Notecard:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Farmer's Market DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************

My thoughts for today....

2 more days.....

That's all for me today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! I'm sure your customer loved her card!

Carol L said...

You pretty much nailed the customer's request with this pretty card! I love the simple design, but especially those rich colors which remind me of fine wine! Beautiful papers and design - now bottoms up :)