Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bounty of the Season & A Happy Doggy

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I went to my stamp table to play a bit before I got to work on Christmas things.
It felt good to sit and just pull out a bunch of old stuff and create!
This is one of what I made today...




 I pulled out all kinds of stuff Fall/Thanksgiving related. I also got this pack of retired Apple Cider DSP out. I have always loved the colors in it but keep forgetting that I still have it. Actually there is 2 packs of it....so yes, I really needed to put it to good use!

The leaf is the Magnificent Maple stamp and the sentiment is from Amuse.

I love this card and i'm sure the recipient will too!

Bounty of the Season Card:

Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Bounty of the Season- Amuse
Ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DSP (retired)
Accessories: Twill Tape, Gold Gems, Gold Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

**************************************

My thoughts today.....


My little Bailee has been with my family now for 3 years!
Today is her Happy Adoption Day!

She has come along way in the last 3 years and let me tell you, she has such a wonderful personality!
She will entertain herself while playing with her toys and she loves to give lots of licks & kisses for belly rubs. She is so sweet & lovable and just completes my family! We could not ask for a more wonderful adopted doggy than my Bailee Boo!



She was 2 years old when we made the trip to Virginia to adopt her and today she is 5.
Happy Adoption Day my little Bailee!
We love you to the moon & back!

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful fall card! And congratulations on your Bailee's gotcha day anniversary.