Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Notebook

Hello & Happy Saturday!

 A busy day here at the Aungst Pad! 
The puppies are off to doggy day spa this morning and while they are there we will probably hit the trails at Lake Redman for a quick hike. It's suppose to be a warm, sunny day so we are going to try and get out to enjoy it!
This past week I have worked hard at my stamp table.
I have a couple medium sized composition books that I picked up at Michael's this past year so I decided to get them covered and decorated for Christmas.
Here is one done with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Reindeer.
It's my favorite!!




Isn't that reindeer adorable?! 
I have started to use him on many things and I cannot wait to share them with you!


Reindeer Notebook:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Papertreyink (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Warmth & Cheer DSP Paper Pad
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Garden Green Striped Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Did you see the Garden Green panel under the reindeer?
 I used the new embossing folder, Cable Knit on it! It's so cool!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Happy Saturday, friends!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

I didn't particularly care for this plaid paper when I first saw it, but it is perfect the way that you used it here! LOVE this! People will be snatching these up right & left!

Carol L said...

I just love these little notebooks and matching pens sets you make! The plaid looks fabulous with the green, and nothing's cuter than the little "bow" the reindeer is wearing in his antlers! Cute cute cute! Happy Halloween weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Just love that stamp set. Can use it for so many things.
Do you have measurements to make these cute little notebooks.

Anonymous said...

Love this cute little notebook. Just love the cookie cutter stamp set and punch. This set can be used for so many cute gift ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Do you have measurements for this project.

D'Ann said...

Super adorable note book! I may need to copy these and make up a bunch of these to use up my supply of books that I have "in stock" :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So adorable, Wendy! You make the best goodies! Very talented, girly.