Friday, March 23, 2018

Petal Palette

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is here!
Hopefully that sun will continue shining brightly to melt the snow!

Today I have a set of cards to share that was for my customer.
I made her a card a few weeks ago thanking her for a sweet treat she gave us and she loved the card so she ordered a pack but changed out the sentiment to a Thinking of You. 





I'm not sure if you can tell in the last picture but I added some clear Wink of Stella to the roses for some shimmer. It really makes them stand out.

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Petal Palette, Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Petal & More Thinlits, Garden Trellis EF, White Pearls, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think I am hooked on those roses! I designed a card to make with my stamp friends using this set. 
I will share it with you next week!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good grief....I only have one eye open, and here you are doing a post! This is a beautiful set, Wendy! Ohhhh, I like that EF! Happy Friday!

Carol L said...

This is a lovely color combination and I love the dark black filigree border under the sentiment! It has a great contrast factor and that embossing in the background is just dreamy too!

Janice M said...

Love that embossing folder! It really makes this card pop.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards!