Sunday, March 25, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a fun day!
After a 3 and a half month hiatus, I finally got together with a few stamp friends and we shared some laughs and made some cards! It was great to see them!

My card that I am sharing today is one we made using the Picture Perfect Birthday set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. 



This card was one of the easiest to design because Stampin Up gives us the best products to create with. This paper pad is 6 X 6 and the prints on it are so life like and does all the work for you! All you need is to add your sentiment!

Card Details:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Picture Perfect DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Glittered Enamel Dots, Berry Burst Metallic Trim Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


We made 7 cards together yesterday which I will be sharing in the next several days.
I had a fun time with my friends and can't wait until next time!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Not sure what's on our agenda today....maybe a long nap after a busy week!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy 💗



5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you had a fun get-together! This card is super cute with the candle paper and sentiment!

Carol L said...

Those stamping get togethers are always a good time, and no card could be easier to make than one like this! Love how realistic that dsp is with the candles! Beautiful!!

Janice M said...

I could use a stampin get together! LOL This is a cute and CAS card! Love the bright and cheerful colors.

JD/ Jill said...

A birthday card doesn't get more perfect than this one!

I know what you mean about getting together with friends! Such a special time and it always helps me to get more inspired. The weather has made the times together fewer lately. So I am waiting for spring weather to stay! (so no more snow!...Yes, I'm old enough to remember snow even in April!)

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a perfect use of that DSP! Makes a stunning birthday card...