Friday, November 20, 2020

Thanksgiving Treat Boxes

Happy Friday!

Just wanted to share a little Thanksgiving treat I made.
This box is actually from a retired Paper Pumpkin Kit from maybe 2017.






I did a belly band around it using some Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP and some Embroidered Ribbon.
I stamped my sentiment from the Banner Year stamp set and flagged each end with a retired Banner Punch.
I popped that on with Dimensionals and tucked a diecut Gold Foiled leaf from the Gathered Leaves Dies under the sentiment. 
I made these boxes back in July and just recently filled them with Reese's Peanut Butter Miniatures.
A sweet little treat to put at each person's table setting for Thanksgiving.

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


~Wendy


5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic job, Wendy! Love the boxes!

Vicki Burdick said...

YAY!!! You are back!!!! Love these boxes!! Great for thanksgiving table setting little gift!!!

Carol L said...


+I'm so glad to see a post from you again, and especially with more cute treat boxes! These look like they hold a lot of goodies and they're beautiful! Wishing you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving weekend, do take good care of yourself!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I have missed you, hope all is okay!

Vicki Burdick said...

Wendy, come back out and play. I miss you! :(