Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Random Cards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm sure by now most of you are all caught up in the craziness of Christmas!
I have a free day today and thought i'd share a few cards I made for recent card orders.

You know I love mixing old things with new and these cards will show that.
I pulled out an old hostess set called Made from Scratch from 2005 and added it to some Plaid Tidings DSP! I have gone thru almost 3 packs of this paper! I love it so much!





I pulled the color of my leaves from the colors in the paper!
So pretty and my card lady just loved them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Made From Scratch (retired), Sentiment from a Paper Pumpkin Kit (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Now on to Christmas...





This pack is pretty much the same as the Thanksgiving set except for the colors in the paper!

Card Details:

Stamps: Made From Scratch (retired), Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Melon Mambo, Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Winter Snow EF, Square Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Tombow Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue

The Plaid Tidings Paper was an absolute favorite of mine this holiday season!
I still have a few sheets left that I am anxious to use up in the coming months.
I hope you liked the sets of cards I shared today.

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thank you for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are awesome! I love that scratchy set....and I love the colors and plaids you chose too! Hope you're all caught up and ready for Christmas!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful array of cards! I just love the designs with the 3 squares at the top, and the colors and plaid papers you chose all look wonderful together! Nice job on all of them!