Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Toile Christmas

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
My Christmas was low keyed but it was by far one of the best I've ever had!
Shawn & the kids went above & beyond to make it wonderful and to top that off we had some snow to end the day! Snow is always the perfect touch for Christmas!

Today I am sharing a cool set of Christmas cards that was made with the Toile Christmas set.
I only just got that set & dies this season and loved making this set with them!


This was taken weeks ago with my phone so the picture is not the best and for some reason this is the only one I took.

Card Details:

Stamps: Toile Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Christmas Cardinal Dies, Circle Layering Dies, Winter Snow EF, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set did not last long as my card lady swept them up faster than lightening!
She has a friend that loves cardinals!
I had hoped to use this set more this season but time got away from me.
There is always next year!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I adore these!!! You know that Cardinal is a favorite of mine! Well Done!!!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful cardinal, and those strips of dsp really look fabulous too! Gorgeous cards!

Janice M said...

LOVE these!! Probably gonna regret not getting this set. Absolutely beautiful Wendy!!