Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Thinking of You at Christmas

 Hello & Happy Wednesday or Christmas Eve Eve!

Today I have a busy day in the kitchen preparing for Christmas!
The turkey is thawing and I need to make a Pumpkin Roll for dessert. 
I also purchased a Pelmen's Cheesecake since it is something Ryan loves!
I also need to get my stuffing started and make some deviled eggs.
Busy, busy, busy!

How are your preparations going?

Today I am sharing a pack of Christmas cards I just made.
I'm trying hard to use up all my holiday papers so next year I can start fresh.
This pack is made from the Poinsettia Place DSP.





Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Poinsettia Place DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Poinsettia Dies, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love that my poinsettia is diecut right from the Designer Series Paper!
It makes for some very quick cards!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

So very pretty! I love this set of cards and may case the design for some wine bags I'm decorating. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family! Miss the daily posts. They always made my day. :)

Carol L said...

This is a lovely set of cards, and I love all the golden elements with that beautiful poinsettia! Sounds like a busy kitchen going on in your house - may you and your family enjoy a most wonderful Christmas day together! Hugs!!!