Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snowflake Wishes Thank You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing some Thank You cards I made for customers earlier this month.
I always try to send a thank you note with their receipt included to let them know how much I appreciate their orders! I used products from the Snowflake Splendor Suite for them.




These were not the best pictures and I tried to doctor them up the best I could.
I love the texture that the embossing folder adds to this!
Isn't that DSP so pretty? And that ribbon is quite different!
It's a very stiff ribbon but oh so sparkly!

Card Details:

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Pool Party
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pool Party, Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Winter Snow EF, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm thrilled that the Snowflake Wishes stamp set & the So Many Snowflakes Dies are carrying over!
I have used it many times this season and loved having a nice Snowflake set again!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Doesn't that picture remind you of a scene from a Hallmark Christmas movie?

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful! I got this set, last minute, and have not even cracked it open!!!

Carol L said...

I love the beautiful blue colors on your snowflake set of cards - it's gorgeous! Love the Wednesday graphic too with the mansion in the background and old pick-up truck with a Christmas tree in the bed! I wish we still lived back in those happier days :) Wishing you a very happy, healthy, and meaningful new year in 2021!