Monday, January 4, 2021

Rustic Retreat HB

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Happy New Year, too!

I'm back today to share a set of cards I made last month.
My card lady wanted cards that were seasonal so I looked thru my stamps & papers and settled on these...



These pictures were taken with my phone but I promise you that soon I will start posting cards photographed in the light box!

Card Details:

Stamps: Rustic Retreat
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Poinsettia Place DSP
Accessories: Beautiful Boughs Dies, Gold Cord, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I went thru a whole pack of this DSP this season!
I think it was one of my favorites with so many great prints that could be used for the Christmas season or anytime. I did grab another pack of it before the Christmas sale ends today!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

They really are some pretty papers and I love the pine branches and pine cones together! Great set of cards!

D'Ann said...

I just love this beautiful set of cards! It's so pleasing to the eye. I haven't used my full pack of dsp, yet alone opened it yet :) Love your insiration and it's ok if you don't have the camera booth set up.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous!