Friday, January 29, 2021

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Friday!

We finally made it to the weekend! Yay!
I had a few fun days with Kelsey & Shady here visiting but we did no stamping.
She went home yesterday afternoon so now it's back to a quiet house.

Today I have a set of Sympathy cards to share that I made a head of time for when my card lady needs them. Take a look...






My friend turned me on to this pretty paper from Hobby Lobby back a few months ago and I knew I would not have time to play with it until after the holidays were over.
Last week I sat down and played with this paper and decided to make a pack of Sympathy cards with it. You will be seeing more of this paper in the future being that I picked up a few 12 x 12 sheets of it!
I paired the paper with Mint Macaron & Pretty Peacock ink, paper & embellishments.

Card Details:

Stamps: More Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, The Paper Studio Paper, Mint Macaron Gingham DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Dragonflies Punch, Mint Macaron Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This paper reminds me of the Forever Greenry DSP with all the different leaves.
I guess that is why I love this paper, too!

Hope you like them as much as I do!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That paper is gorgeous and I love how you put these cards together! Everything coordinates together beautifully and I love the little dragonfly accent! So glad you and your daughter had some quality time spent together! Enjoy your weekend and keep the shovel handy :)

Janice M said...

I LOVE this paper and may or may not have several sheets of it!! I like pairing it with black gingham and butterflies. Will have to remember to use dragonflies with it too cause I like that too! Will have to blog some of the ones I've made sometime!

D'Ann said...

Love this set of cards! I agree the paper looks like Forever Greenery - so pretty! The layout is great and can be used for almost any type of card. Thanks for sharing!