Thursday, January 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a set of Valentine's Day cards that I made for my card lady.
I ended up using retired products only because my order for the new Stampin Up! stuff did not arrive in time. I wasn't expecting her to order her Valentine's so soon.





These cards were basically thrown together with bits & pieces of diecuts that I had left over from other projects and I thought they turned out pretty nice!

Card Details:

Stamps: Meant to Be, Forever Lovely (retired)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick (retired)
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick (retired), Whisper White, All My Heart DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Lovely Lipstick Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love how you added those pieces of large hearts dsp onto the large heart and background! What a fabulous way to use scraps! Beautiful card set once again! Wishing you a great Thursday with lots of sunshine today!

D'Ann said...

I giggled when you said these were thrown together. =-) Wish anything I threw together turned out so pretty! Love this set!