Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Get Well Soon

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!
It feels like winter has arrived here in PA with snow squalls & very windy conditions today!
Burrr! I might just make it a PJ Day and do some stamping this afternoon since I have a small card order to work on.

I have a set of Get Well cards to share that my card lady asked for.
She needs these before the weekend so I made sure to get them made yesterday.






I started out with using a new stamp set, Dragonfly Garden and it's matching Dragonfly Punch.
I chose this bundle because I do not own anything with dragonflies.
20 years of stamping and I have no dragonflies?! LOL

I also used the paper that coordinates with it called Dandy Garden DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Dragonfly Garden, Under My Umbrella (saying)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Dandy Garden DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Ornate Frames Dies, Dragonflies Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I cut up my DSP strips at 1 x 4 3/4 and toggled them on the embossed Whisper White panel.
No rhyme or reason just did that for a bit of interest.
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and diecut it out with the Ornate Frames Dies.
The dragonfly I stamped in Mossy Meadow and punched out with the coordinating punch and added one Dimensional to it and placed them on my cards. 
As always I wanted to add ribbon or some rhinestones but I decided to let them be.
I loved them just the way they turned out.

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay warm, too!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

Well now you have dragonflies and they look great on this card design! Gotta love those fabulous dsp cut into strips and tilted on the front - a great set of cards for sure! Stay warm!!

Vicki said...

Perfect!

D'Ann said...

Very nice! I'm not sure about dragonflies since I'm afraid of most any insect, bug, or flying thing except for butterflies. But I have to say whatever you make turns out so pretty! :)