Monday, January 18, 2021

Happy Thoughts

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

I have a set of pretty cards to share with you today!
I made these for on my card rack using some new things.





That pretty paper is from this year's 2021 SaleABration catalog called Flower & Field DSP.
It has some gorgeous prints & colors in it.
My sentiment is from the January-June Mini Catalog and is a Million Dollar Achiever stamp set by Jackie Boulhuis. I love this one!

I kept these simple and flat for easy mailing.
I'm sure my card lady will grab these as soon as she sees them so I don't expect them to stay on my card rack very long!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Flower & Field DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




5 comments:

D'Ann said...

Sooo pretty! That dsp is so gorgeous! I just ordered Jackie's sentiment set with the dsp and hope it comes in by Friday so I can case this set of cards. Love, love, love!

Carol L said...

Those papers are so pretty and colorful and made into beautifully designed cards! I'd love to buy some new papers but I have too many leftovers from years gone by, so I will just admire what you make from the new ones instead :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That paper looks so great. Very pretty cards!

Vicki said...

Beautiful set!

Janice M said...

This paper is so pretty! Great job showcasing it!!