Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Bundle

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I had a chance to play at my stamp table a bit.
I broke out the new Sweet Strawberry stamp set & Strawberry Builder Punch and made a pack of cards for on my card rack. I'm sure once my card lady sees these they will be gone!





I started these with a Real Red cardbase then a layer of Whisper White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Brick & Mortar EF. Then I took 3 different prints from the Berry Delightful DSP and cut them into strips of 1 x 4. 
Again I layered them on with no rhyme or rhythm. I really am liking this toggled look!

The Berry Delightful DSP is part of the SaleABration offering this year!
It comes with a stamp set called Berry Blessings and it all coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle. YAY!

My sentiment panel was stamped with a partial saying from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set. The stamp says "Happy Birthday you sweet thing". I taped off the "you sweet thing". 
Then I stamped my strawberry and punched it out and added it to my sentiment panel with some rhinestones and a bow made with White Baker's Twine.


Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Brick & Mortar EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Strawberry Builder Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am completely in love with this set of cards!
Such fantastic patterns in the paper and that strawberry stamp set is wonderful!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

You are inspiring me to get out my dsp and cut them into strips to make cards like these! They're beautiful and I love this great way of using snippets! I love the shadow on that mug handle that looks like a heart too - what a beautiful way to start the day with some good coffee :)

D'Ann said...

Very very cute and sweet set of cards. Love! :)

Janice M said...

What a refreshing set of cards!! I just LOVE this paper. Makes me hungry for fresh local berries and some shortcake!!Bring on Spring!!