Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Thank You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a pretty Thank You card to share made with using new Stampin Up! products!




My cardbase is Bumble Bee cardstock and the next layer which is Whisper White (remember that this cardstock is no longer available and Basic White now takes it's place). This layer is embossed with the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I love how the embossing stands out almost like spackle!
My pretty flower panel is paper from the Flower & Field DSP that is part of SaleABration products this year. Every sheet in the package is very pretty!
The sentiment comes from the Happy Thoughts stamp set that is a Million Dollar Achiever stamp set by Jackie Boulhuis. It's a very nice saying set!
The fancy sentiment diecuts are from the Ornate Frames Dies.
Lastly, I added some Bumble Bee Ribbon and some Rhinestones to complete my card.

Hope you like!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a stunning card, and I just love those papers - they remind me of hand-painted flowers! Great embossed background and a wonderful design too! Well done my friend - and do have yourself a good Wednesday!

D'Ann said...

I love it! The card design is great and the color combination makes it so pretty and cheery. That new stamp set is a must have and it's going on my next order! :) Love it!