Tuesday, January 5, 2021

HB Dog Card

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone's New Year's are off to a great start!

Today I have a really cute card that I made for a big dog lover!
This young man is a Vet Tech and really just loves any kind of animal!
I pulled out my Happy Tails stamp set & matching Dog Punch to create this card...




Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Tails (retired), Mini Mates
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Festive Farmhouse DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Nested Dies, Dog Punch, Cherry Cobbler Enamel Stars (retired), Cherry Cobbler Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this, Wendy! What a great combination of colors, plaids and a DOGGIE!

D'Ann said...

What a striking card! Love the colors and layout, everything is so neat! :)

Carol L said...

OMG, I just pulled out my dog punch to create an upcoming card, and this is fabulous! I love the design, the plaid and how the dog sits right in front of the big round sentiment! Great card!!

Vicki said...

Love this! The plaid is amazing!

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE this one! I feel a case coming in the future. Really like the layout and color combo too.