Saturday, October 31, 2020

3D Challenge w/ Vicki

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's Halloween today and time for another 3D Challenge with my friend, Vicki!
Every other Saturday we make something other than a card and share it on our blogs.
We've been doing this now since the beginning of September and I have enjoyed it, alot!

My 3D project this week I made a few weeks ago as a treat holder for Kelsey!
I already sent her a card for Halloween but since she has to work all day today I am going to take it to her apartment and leave at her door so when she comes home from work she will find it waiting on her.
I think she will love it!






I used a Stampin Up Coffee Cup Carrier and decorated it with Halloween Paper using the Magic In This Night DSP. The bats are diecut with the Halloween Magic Dies directly from the one DSP print.
I added black shred paper in the bottom of the box then added a bag of candy & a decorated coffee cup that I placed a Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa K Cup inside for her to make. 
I tore apart a coffee cup and created a template with it so I could wrap DSP around them! 
Worked like a charm!
I used stamps from the Ghoulish Goodies set as well as the Hallows Night Magic set.
I diecut some bats from the smaller bat dies with the new Black Glimmer Paper!
That paper is awesome! Not thick at all and the glitter does not come off!
Anyways, I decorated everything with some Black Glimmer Paper Bats and attached tags on the cup and bag of candy. I used the Black Glittered Ribbon for this project as well as that amazing Silver Metallic Mesh Ribbon! Lastly, I added some Iridescent Pearls and called it done!

Project Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies, Hallows Night Magic
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper, Magic In This Night DSP
Accessories: Halloween Magic Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Coffee Cup Carrier, Coffee Cup, Cello Bag, Black Glittered Ribbon, Sillver Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have had these Coffee Cup Carriers since July and back during the summer I started decorating them for Christmas! Yesterday I was out shopping and bought all kinds of goodies to put in them this holiday season!
 I will share them once Thanksgiving is over so stay tuned!
These carriers are $5 for 8 of them and they are SO much fun to decorate!

Now pop on over to Vicki's blog to see her amazing 3D project!
I've seen it and it's really cool!!!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Halloween, my friends!
~Wendy





4 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this decorated coffee cup carrier!! I am sure Kels will too! I love all the glitter from the paper and ribbon. The tag is spectacular. Those die shapes are so cool!! Spooky cool!!! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ

D'Ann said...

Awesomely spectacular! Your daughter will love it. Off to check out Vicki's creation which I'm sure will be just as awesome! :)

Carol L said...

Your projects are all fabulous, including this one! I just love those glittered bats! Each container looks fun and I love how you created the template for the coffee cup! I'm sure Kels loved everything too. Hopefully you had a good Halloween with some wee ones coming for treats!

Janice M said...

Awww how sweet?!! I'm sure it made her day to come home from work and have a sweet treat waiting for her! Thanks so much for my Halloween card it made me smile!! I sure haven't been able to make myself get any crafting done. :-( Maybe now that the weather is getting chilly again I'll get back into it?! Haven't even thought about what/if I'll get Christmas cards done this year.