Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Gift

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

We had a beautiful day yesterday and you can see the leaves are starting to change colors!
It's one of the most beautiful times of year!
Speaking of the leaves changing colors, I have a pretty birthday gift to share today that I made for a friend!
It all started with a Fall hand towel I picked up at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.
I pulled the colors from the towel to create my card & gift bag.

Take a look...
I started with the card first.



The next 3 pictures I took with my phone which are not the best but you will see in the last picture what the hand towel looks like and the items I added to the bag.




I used a small white gift bag from the Dollar Tree and decorated it just like the card to match the hand towel. Inside the bag I placed the towel and a bottle of Bath & Bodyworks Hand Soap that is for Fall. I also put a Hand Sanitizer in the bag which is not pictured. It all matched the hand towel and what a nice gift! Some of the things on this bag/card are retired.

Project Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Gold Foil Paper, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Happy Birthday Thinlit (retired), Gathered Leaves Dies, Crushed Curry Striped Ribbon (retired), Guilded Gold Gems, Adhesive Foam Sheets, Large Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This gift turned out perfect and the recipient loved it!
The hand soap & hand sanitizer gifts were much appreciated for the times we are living thru with the virus but the hand towel was even more appreciated!
I might try this as some Christmas gifts this year!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This makes a wonderful gift for a friend, and the way you matched the card and bag to the towel is amazing! Very creative and very generous too!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this, I remember when you showed me this awhile back and I was blown away!! Love how the bag matches the towel! Perfection!!!

D'Ann said...

What a great gift set! One for me please :) All joking aside, these are perfect for teachers, co-workers and friends alike. Thanks for sharing!