Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Love of Leaves

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a nice week so far!

Today I have another Fall birthday card to share made using the Love of Leaves bundle from the 2020 August - December Mini Catalog!
I'm sure by now you seen lots of amazing card idea's using this bundle.
It really is a wonderful bundle with all that gorgeous stitching from the Stitched Leaves Dies!




Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Soft Seafoam, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Forever Greenery Trim, Gilded Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Sorry to be so short today!
Kelsey & Shady came over to spend the night since she has the day off from work! 
We are going to make a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies! 
I'm not a big fan of cookies but I know my gang will enjoy them right out of the oven with a cold glass of milk! 

I'll be back tomorrow with another cool project using the Love of Leaves Bundle so please make sure to stop back!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty, and I do like those die-cut leaves! The colors and background papers look so pretty together and I love the gold touches! I bet those cookies were yummy :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful colors! Perfection!