Friday, October 16, 2020

Stitched Leaves Dies

 Hello & Happy Friday!

It's a rainy, cold day here and I broke down and turned my heat on this morning!
My house holds the dampness so it was time!
Ryan is sick and we're waiting on his test results to come back after last evenings trip to Urgent Care.
I have a Stamp Day w Friends get together scheduled for tomorrow morning that depending on Ryan's test results, I may have to cancel.

Today I have another gift bag to share using those beautiful Stitched Leaves Dies.
This bag is a large bag from the Dollar Tree and I used this one to put my card lady's entire order in.



Project Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Mint Macaron Shimmery Ribbon (retired), Gilded Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really love all the Fall products this year!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

sending prayers for a good test result from Ryan. It's times like these that are hard for a mom to go through. Beautiful autumn cards with those leaves too. A fabulous design for this time of the year!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the colors and textures! Hope Ryan gets better soon!!

Vicki said...

The stitched leaves are seriously so beautiful! Love the bags you decorate!!!